*** NEW COVID POLICIES IN EFFECT ***
* masks required by all clients and by instructor
* hand sanitization required upon entry to studio
* in depth cleaning of equipment and all surfaces is done between each client
* daily Covid screening questionnaire required prior to each session
* new Covid waiver required
* no late cancellation fees for anyone not feeling well or with suspected exposure, or who answers yes to any screening questions
* do NOT come to your appointment if you present with symptoms or suspect having had contact with anyone with Covid-19
Business as usual:
Sessions will start at the scheduled time and end on time. If you are late for a session, the time will be lost as I will not run past your allotted time slot.
Private and Semi-Private sessions:
24 hours notice is respectfully requested for appointment cancellations. If 24 hours is not possible due to emergency circumstances, then please advise me as early as possible of your need to cancel so that I may try to fill your spot. Should you fail to attend your appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will forfeit the fee for that session.
No refund or credit will be issued for classes missed by participants.
Packages must be used within 6 months from date of purchase.
Please refrain from wearing scent in the studio.
Be advised that Stella, the studio dog, will be present but lounging during sessions. We are told that she provides a therapeutic effect.
*Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew Corporation, used under license.
*Photography © Merrithew Corporation